An Event Planning Company
- Perfectly Divine Events was SPECTACULAR!!!!!! My groom and I planned and paid for our wedding and she was a dream come true. She kept us organized, happy and above all, because of her, we were able to enjoy the journey of being engaged and OUR BIG DAY! We would have not been able to do it without her ...
- Nancy and Mike
- I was so overwhelmed trying to plan my wedding rehearsal and coordinating the music for the ceremony on top of the reception. Stephanie was so patient and accompanied me to final meetings and ran the rehearsal and reception. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the music was perfect! The timing and flow of the ceremony was perfect and I will treasure it forever. I received a lot of compliments about how lovely the wedding was from many guests. THANK YOU PERFECTLY DIVINE!!!
- Joy and Ben
- We are truly pleased with the help and guidance Stephanie provided throughout our wedding planning and preparations. She came with us to vendor appointments, met with us repeatedly to offer advice and hear our concerns, and generally helped to keep us calm and focused amidst a whirl of obligations and decisions. Plus, on the day of the wedding, she worked her magic to keep things moving along seamlessly. We're so glad she was available to work with us as our planner, and we are convinced that our special day was perfected thanks to her efforts. And lest we forget, Gonzalo was a huge help as well :) You rock!
- Flor & Travis
- For my 30th birthday, I wanted to hold a charity event for the Lupus Foundation of America. I needed help in order to execute this event and knew exactly who to turn to. Stephanie and her team were there to help plan every step of the way, from researching venues to designing the flyers. They listened to my ideas and incorporated them into my event. A lot was going on during the day of the event, however Stephanie kept everything on track and on time. The evening was succcesfull and all of my guests had a great time. I value their expertise and experience in organizing events of this kind and for being able to ensure its smooth and successful operation. I highly recommend Stephanie and will definately seek Perfectly Divine's services for future events.
- When Tiffany asked me to be maid of honor and help coordinate her wedding, I was touched and overwhelmed! It had been 14 years since I’ had planned a wedding! Fortunately we found Stephanie. We didn’t have the budget to hire a wedding coordinator but she was still able to deliver sample itineraries, review wedding plans and give quality advice. Her tools and advice proved truly monumental in helping put our minds at ease and made way for the FUN – even in the face of imminent weather approaching our well organized, magnificently decorated outdoor wedding! We stood strong, worked plan B swiftly into action, and continued the festivities knowing we had alternatives; and an abundance of champagne!! Bottom-line - we are so grateful Stephanie for your experience and candor in helping to create the most cherished day of Tiffany’s life. It was indeed – ‘Perfectly Divine!’
- Angela Brown
- Stephanie did an excellent job at my son's wedding, especially since the bride and groom lived in Seattle, WA and the wedding was held in Houston, TX, the hometown of the groom. Stephanie was the one that did all the research on vendors, set-up meetings, and kept us within our budget. She knew all the right questions to ask. We could not have done this without Stephanie.On the wedding day Stephanie was there every step of the way to make sure that the wedding day was on schedule. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding. I would highly recommend Stephanie to anyone, she is very organized and personable.
- Sylvia Ledesma
- I started planning my wedding about a year and a half in advance. With that much time on my hands, I figured that I could grasp every detail of my wedding. However, about a month before my wedding day, I realized that I would need someone to be my guide for every vendor, who needed to collaborate with each for my special day. I was referred to Stephanie, and she made every effort to make all of my visions come true. Stephanie was always available to meet with me and my vendors throughout the weeks before my big day. On my wedding day, she was by my side from the moment I was at the salon through the end of my reception. Stephanie made sure that everything ran smoothly, and every detail was perfect.
- Thanh Be Chen